(I have an account)
(I don't have an account)
Exchange (Erasmus+, etc.)
Registration for candidates who wish to participate in the exchange Programme.
[Both passwords have to be the same.]
ID document type:
Series and number:
[Faculty that you wish to apply for]
Faculty of Graphic Arts
Faculty of Sculpture and Intermedia
Faculty of Painting
I hereby confirm that I have acknowledged the following information clause regarding the processing of my data.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 on 4 May 2016, str. 1, as amended) - hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your data is the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, address: Targ Węglowy 6, 80-836 Gdańsk, tax no. 583-000-93-46, national business registry no. 000275820 phone no. 0048 58 301 28 01.
2. You can contact the Data Protection Supervisor, who was appointed at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk,
Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk; Targ Węglowy Street 6, 80-836 Gdańsk,
via e-mail: email@example.com
by telephone 0048 58 301 28 01 ext. 18.
3. Your data will be processed in order to implement the agreement between your Home Institution and the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk and other agreements concluded with third parties concerning the inter-institutional students and/or staff exchange as well as other international programs and activities, and on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1 letter b of GDPR and to fulfil the legal obligation of the Administrator (art. 6, paragraph 1 letter b of GDPR), in connection with art.81 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended), as well as with the provisions of the Act of 14.07.1983 on the national archival resources and archives (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 164, as amended) and the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on higher education and science (i.e. Journal of Laws 2020item 85 as amended).
4. The recipients of your data will be entities linked to the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, to which the data are transferred to perform activities that involve the processing of data on the basis of a data entrustment agreement or other legal instrument and entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of law.
5. The collected personal data will be stored for the period required by law, in particular in the provisions of the Act of 14.07.1983 on the national archival resources and archives (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 164, as amended).
6. On the terms set out in the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, delete personal data provided (unless the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing or to establish, assert or defend claims), transfer or limit processing. If the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the president of the Personal Data Protection Office (2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw), if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
8. The personal data provided are not subject to automated processing, including profiling.
9. Providing personal data is necessary for the implementation of the agreement referred to in point 3 of this information clause. Refusal to provide data will prevent you from taking part in the recruitment process for an inter-institutional student/staff exchange with the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk.